[Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV DigiCON 2019 Conference on Thu 25 and Fri 26 July 2019

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 06:04:00 UTC 2019

Most of my Monash Uni Preservice Teachers and Matt from Melb Uni are counting down to attend DigiCON2019 and so should you to join us as we get up to speed about digital technologies in secondary education, hear some cool keynote speakers and applaud fellow educators for their wonderful work.

It is a valuable opportunity to hear VCAA Phil Feain unpacking VCE Applied Computing for next year. Learn about cutting edge developments such as developing apps, coding, security, STEM Education, artificial intelligence and more. Great value for DTLV members and even more so for retired, CRT or technicians.

Check out the program http://bit.ly/digicon2019schedule and register here https://dltv.vic.edu.au/Conference

Best of wishes, Roland
--
Roland GESTHUIZEN