[Yr11 Information Technology] VCE Applied Computing Day on 8 Nov 2019

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 06:14:14 UTC 2019

It was wonderful to meet many of you at DigiCON last week, what a top venue we now have to run this. I also had the pleasure to present the Maggie Iaquinto Computing Educator of the Year Award  to Kevork Krozian from Ringwood SC  and recognise his work over the past few decades with Edulists, VCE, VET and especially his work with disadvantaged youth to get them back on track. Bravo!

The DLTV is organising an Applied Computing Day that will interest many on this list.

9:30am - 3pm, 8th November at Jasper Hotel, Melbourne CBD
https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-3466771 <https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-3466771>

A collaborative professional learning day for teachers of VCE Computing and the new VCE Applied Computing study design 2020-2023. Join colleagues and share knowledge about course plans and resources; approaches to teaching and preparing assessment tasks. The program will cater for all needs, whether you are a 'newbie' to VCE Computing or an experienced hand.

Keep your eyes out for future VCE events and ACCE2020 next year.

Best of wishes, Roland