[Yr11 Information Technology] Farewell

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon May 7 07:01:30 EDT 2018

Dear Mark

I feel as if the IT community body has lost a vital organ with your departure.

I know I speak for everyone when I express my gratitude for all you have done for your colleagues over the last 23 years that Edulists has been around and longer if we consider the various conferences, professional learning days, the texts, the vceit online endless resources , sample work activities, powerpoints, exam post mortems, teaching activities, and the list just goes on and on.

Your humour, humanity and readiness to jump in to help, day or night, has made this community so much stronger and I know we will never be the same without you. I always feel your special skill to make a complex idea simple with humour and lots of examples was the hallmark of an awesome teacher , a title you deserve without question.

I wish you a well-earned rest, lots of café frappes and walks on the beach as well as new passions to keep the interest and intensity in your life ticking as you would like it to tick.

Bon voyage and hope we can stay in touch

Kevork