[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 1 Networks video

Jenny Bean beaj1 at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 25 19:32:06 EDT 2018

Warriors of the Net

Here is the link

http://www.warriorsofthe.net/

Jenny Bean

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Allison Kenins
Sent: Monday, 26 March 2018 10:18 AM
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 1 Networks video

Hi
I'm trying to remember the name of the video that I used to show my VCE IT class when I first started the networks unit many years ago. It went through the different components etc and showed the packets moving from one area to another.
It's an old one but a good one.
I'm back teaching VCE Computing next year and just trying to get myself organised, although I'd like to show my current Year 9s it as well.

Does anyone know the name of it or has a link to it?

Regards,
Allison Kenins
Secondary Teacher -Mathematics and ICT/Coordinator of Daily Organisation
TOORAK COLLEGE
Old Mornington Road, PO Box 150, Mt Eliza 3930
P +613 9788 7200 | F +613 9787 5888
www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au

Connect with us