[Yr11 Information Technology] U2-O1

Barry, Tony TBarry at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 10 13:14:17 AEST 2016

Hi Litsa,
   We went with Python, primarily as we are a BYOD school so we need to support MAC, Windows and even 1 Linux machine. We are using PyCharm as our IDE. My school in the past has enrolled the Year 11 students into GROK Learning which I have also done this year. The GUI development in Python is not as easy as VB.net though but I don’t have that option.

Regards

Tony Barry
Teacher Senior School

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F309.18595D20]<http://twitter.com/StMichaelsGS>  [cid:image002.png at 01D1F309.18595D20] <https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/fb.cfm>   [cid:image003.png at 01D1F309.18595D20] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/st-michael%27s-grammar-school>

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D1F309.18595D20]<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>

+61 3 9944 3479

tbarry at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:tbarry at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>

+61 3 9510 9392