[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Kahoot revision.

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:03:27 AEDT 2015

I did the same and the students had a good laugh at my error. That is the game entry point for the class. They showed me how to login via the teacher interface and broadcast the game pin that they used to login. It runs pretty automatically and seems easy to run in class. Have a bonus prize handy (stickers etc.) but mention that winners that login with an obscure name get no prize. Reminds me of the fun we had with that old Jeopardy quiz but less work to create, update and run.

This morning I am going to break them into groups to help me author another one to share back here. Of course each group will only know the answer to one or two questions that they made up ;-)

I am thinking of making a quick google survey to aggregate this before I type the answers into Kahoot.

Regards Roland