[Yr11 Information Technology] Seeking QATs writers

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Jul 23 12:15:48 AEST 2015

Apologies for the crossposts.

QATs (Quality Assessment Tasks <http://qats.com.au>) has for many years
produced assessment tasks and trial exams for IT Applications.

In 2016, they are aiming to provide support for units 1 and 2, Informatics
and Software Development. This expansion of scope will require a larger
team of skilled authors.

If you think you have the right stuff for the role (including at least 5
years teaching VCE IT), previous writing experience (preferred but not
essential), please contact me OFF-LIST (mark at vceit.com).

Writing will begin this year in readiness for publication in 2016.

Of course good fees are paid for your work.

Regards
Mark

--

“I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams”

Mark Kelly

http://vceit.com