[Yr11 Information Technology] VCE IT Promotional Brochure for 2016

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:31:57 AEST 2015

I have been asked to prepare something by my college to help provide a general course overview for students and families at our subject expo that promotes all the subjects and learning areas. Typically these are course based pamphlets that includes enough information to help inform a subject choice and promote a new learning area. My area is VCE IT

I was thinking of crowd sourcing this and sharing our work and love back to this community.

Anybody interested in this project, please join us by sending me an expression of interest and I will add you into the Google Doc. If you have some resources that you think we could work from, or that you like the layout for, just toss me a copy to share.

I hate publisher and gave Canva a look over. This isnt a brochure, I spent far too little time on it, it says barely enough and you can chuckle at the text.
	https://www.evernote.com/l/AB_3WQJ37d9BIKHvNFLjSknbxqVSbf-fkYk <https://www.evernote.com/l/AB_3WQJ37d9BIKHvNFLjSknbxqVSbf-fkYk>

Anyway, interested in your thoughts ..

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN