[Yr11 Information Technology] Student IT competitions

Kirsty Watts wattsk at Kilvington.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 15 14:25:21 AEST 2015

Code Avengers<https://www.codeavengers.com/> is another website with courses, beginner levels are free, with small fees for subsequent levels.

Kind regards,

Kirsty Watts
Academic Dean of Technology/eLearning
KILVINGTON GRAMMAR SCHOOL

From: yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Sylvia Pastore
Sent: Wednesday, 15 July 2015 11:16 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List; Year 11 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] Student IT competitions

Hi
Are there any competitions that Year 7 students can participate in. I have a few eager boys wanting to extend their skills. We are currently doing a coding club and have done a few online courses but wanted to know if there was anything to wet the appetitie.

Thanks
This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by Kilvington Grammar School. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error, then please notify Kilvington Grammar School immediately and destroy the original message. Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not Kilvington Grammar School.