[Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV Awards | Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:22:07 AEDT 2015

Gary Bass is a member of this list and has been recently known to help schools with teaching ITA at short notice.

Next year I am looking forward to taking my new class of year 12 Physics students from Mater Christi onto a Luna Park excursion and monster science experiment that Gary Bass helped design and run. Talk about data collecting fun to collect and crunch out useful information!. Start up those smart-phone accelerometers and strap on your gravimetric boots for some real-wold STEM.

With all that he has done over the past few decades as a leader and STEM educator, it is great to read that the DLTV is recognising his contribution with this award. Check it out.
	https://dltv.vic.edu.au/dltv-awards

Regards Roland