[Yr11 Information Technology] Web Design using HTML - Year 10 Subject

Cameron Ross C.Ross at balcombegrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 20 20:20:12 AEST 2015

Good evening all listers,

Sorry for the cross post.

I am in the process of creating a subject for 2016 looking at Web Design at Year 10.

With this in mind I am hoping to teach the students HTML and was wondering if anyone had any subject outlines / lesson plans that I could base my subject around.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

Cameron Ross
House Coordinator
Year 8 Tutor / VCE IT
[cid:image001.png at 01D0DB85.9E05ADD0]

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Balcombe Grammar School.