[Yr11 Information Technology] Practice SAC for Outcome 1, Unit 1

Edayath, Shabhana S edayath.shabhana.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 5 15:18:50 EST 2014

Thanks Janet for this practice SAC.

From: Sylvia Pastore <smp191172 at gmail.com<mailto:smp191172 at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 3 March 2014 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] Practice SAC for Outcome 1, Unit 1

Thank you so much Janet. This is really helping me with what Im trying to create!

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Bane, Janet A <bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au>> wrote:
Good morning everyone

I am attaching a copy of my practice SAC for Outcome 1.  Also a marking scheme and some solutions.  Please feel free to use or edit as you see fit.

Comments and suggestions welcome

Kind regards

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC