[Yr11 Information Technology] Programming self paced no installation work

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 15 13:18:49 EST 2014

Thanks Eugene,

This looks very good. It also has a Pathways component in "Meet the Professionals" section.
Have you used it with a class set up?

Cheers

George

UHS Website Manager
IT/Arts/Design/Tech Domain
University High School
77 Story St
Parkville 3052
mobile: 0412 934 782
phone: 9347 2022

From: "Van Der Westhuizen, Eugene Y" <van.der.westhuizen.eugene.y at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:van.der.westhuizen.eugene.y at edumail.vic.gov.au>>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 03:42:05 +0000
Subject: Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] Programming self paced no installation work

Thanks George,

We’ve found https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/cs to be equally as good as students can see immediate results of their coding, it provides them with challenges and good video tutorials. In addition if you set up a class you can also follow the progress of the students.

Thanks,
Eugene Van der Westhuizen