[Yr11 Information Technology] U301 Question

Graham, Margaret M graham.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Jan 18 15:06:39 EST 2014

Hi all
I am hoping someone can help me. Am back teaching year 12 this year for the first time in 6 or more years.
I have been working through what is required for U301 prototype website. I get that interactive sections do not have to be functional in terms of the wiki / blog /forum etc however just wanted to check if this is the same for the 'member only' login section. Do they just need to set up a form for the username and password access without it having to actually work?

Also if anyone is willing to share what a 'high quality' report looks like it would be greatly appreciated. Just would like to see how much detail the kids are expected to go in to when discussing the hardware, software and technical needs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Margaret Graham