[Yr11 Information Technology] [CS4HS] Computational Thinking

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:01:15 EST 2014

We are getting geared up for the NCSS Challenge that starts very, very soon. http://groklearning.com We are enrolling all our senior year 11 IT students enrolled and a gaggle of other kids across the school who aspire to learn some programming (everybody should learn how to program at some point in their lives). There is still time to join and a nice discount if students sign up through a school. Pricing details below.

Amanda and I ran an ACCELN Hangout with NCSS Outreach Officer Nicky Ringland a couple of weeks ago that is worth a listen to.
http://acceln.wikispaces.com

If you have never programmed before or if you would like to refresh and sharpen your programming skills with some online friends for a very friendly challenge, why not just register as a teacher and join us. :-)

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen