[Yr11 Information Technology] Electronic journals

Van Der Westhuizen, Eugene Y van.der.westhuizen.eugene.y at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Sep 21 19:57:06 EST 2013

Hi,

Could anyone please suggest a good electronic journal resource for U2O2 and U2O3. Over the last couple of years I've been using the UltraNet Learning Tasks journals as it was quick to set up and kept the journal private between me and the individual student as well as time stamping entries to make sure they don't just make up a journal with fake dates at the end of the task.

With the UltraNet going at the end of the year I'm researching options for next year and would like to hear what other people are doing.

Thanks,
Eugene Van der Westhuizen
Gleneagles Secondary College
Reema Boulevard