[Yr11 Information Technology] A resource for careers next year

Esther Andrews ANDREWS.Esther at BSSC.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 21 07:47:29 EST 2012

Are we up to planning for next year yet? Ah, how time rolls on!

Here's a handy infographic about a career in web design - useful for Unit 2 Outcome 2
http://designshack.net/articles/design-shack/the-web-design-survey-2012-the-results-are-in/

Esther Andrews | Admin Systems Developer, IT and Maths Teacher
Bendigo Senior Secondary College
Box 545 | BENDIGO | Victoria  3552   Australia
B +61 3 5443 1222 | F  +61 3 5441 4548
andrews.esther at bssc.edu.au<mailto:andrews.esther at bssc.edu.au>
www.bssc.edu.au<http://www.bssc.edu.au/>
Our ROLE is to empower learners for individual, community and global leadership. We value Respect, Optimism, Learning and Environment.