[Yr11 Information Technology] Data Vis assessment task

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 31 20:17:07 EST 2012

Thanks very much Andrew. I browsed for a few hours this morning but found nothing as useful as that choice link.

Regards

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
www.ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr