[Yr11 Information Technology] U2 O1 Question

Paul Golub golupau at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 16:46:18 EST 2012

Dear All,

just to clarify.

I'm starting to write the Outcome 1 SAC, in regards to the data for the students -

a. do I supply the data for them in a spreadsheet or document for them to create visualisations or

b. do I just give them the case study and it is up to them to find the relevant data and create the visulisations?

Thanks you for any responses.

Regards

Paul Golub

Santa Maria College