[Yr11 Information Technology] U2-O1

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 19 08:42:43 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have just got some interesting work from one of my students using google trends. Note the facebook, twitter, myspace trend and the bottom graph of news articles.

I started them off with a trend of "ipod" and "torrent" which reminds me of this amazing thread below.

http://slashdot.org/story/01/10/23/1816257/apple-releases-ipod

Cheers

David Howard
Head of IT & Learning Technologies

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD658A.76D846B0]

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

Phone +61 3 8530 3272
Fax +61 3 9510 3161
Email dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>
Website www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au<http://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>