[Yr11 Information Technology] U202

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 16 07:59:05 EST 2012

Hi Mandy,

I will be teaching my class JavaScript and php as they are cross platform and free. We also use it to lead into Software Development in year 12 too.

The resources I use are:

*         Code Academy - http://www.codecademy.com/ - Javascript lessons and exercises

*         http://php.net/

*         Creating dynamic content using Php and MySQL - book from VITTA chapters 1-5 & 8

*         Any blogging site for eJournal

Cheers

David Howard
Head of IT & Learning Technologies

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD6328.DED1B760]

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

Phone +61 3 8530 3272
Fax +61 3 9510 3161
Email dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>
Website www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au<http://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>