[Yr11 Information Technology] Calling all technicians

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:44:41 EST 2010

For what it is worth, the guys here are now masters at this heavy
integration and it is humming along very nicely now we know what works, what
does not and what is the best way forward. I think that Dan is helping out
with the VITTA conference on the Monday so you can touch base with him. I
could organise a workshop to explain our new setup. It is worth thinking
correctly through, even if you only have a couple of OSX computers to
network or if your OSX network only has a few Windows computers.

Mel Wilson, formerly from Latrobe Uni was our technical contact. I am happy
to pass on his details to anybody itnerested or for any of you to meet up
with my team.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au