[Yr11 Information Technology] Year 12 2011 Orientation

Michael Torsello (Mr) michael at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 15 13:23:23 EST 2010

John

Here is my head start program in OneNote format, if you can use it.

Still a work in progress but will be a good start to the year.

With thanks

Michael Torsello

Director of Computing

St Margaret's School, Berwick
Berwick Grammar School, Officer

Ph: (03) 9703 8111

P Save paper and trees. Do you need to print this email?