[Yr11 Information Technology] Fw: Edulists upload facility forsample work, SACs, exams, etc.

Renee Hoareau reneehoareau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:24:51 EST 2010

Dear Maryna,
VITTA has many resources as an outcome of teacher professional development
in all of the areas that you have nominated. eKnowledge is the new VITTA
resource portal. It has taken a while to transfer many of the resources from
the archived site. We are currently uploading resources including
resources from  presenters at the past conferences.

To access the eKnowledge resource portal go to
http://www.vitta.org.au/eknowledge. You will need a login. Teachers are able
to upload and share a resource and comment on the quality and value to the
teaching and learning to assist others with their selection of resource.

A big thank you to Roland Gesthuizen who has been instrumental in the design
of the eKnowledge requirements which  include cloud tags. You can search by
keyword, category. Later in the term other search features directly to FUSE
and EdNA wil be available. As with all things of this nature...a work in
progress.

As mentioned previously to Andrew Townsley, there are many VCE resoures. You
may need to search by code such as U3O1 (Unit 3 Outcome 1) to target
specific VCE resources.

regards Renee

Renee Hoareau
VITTA Executive Officer
T: +61 3 9495 6836
F: +61 3 9495 6834
M: +61(0)416 113 924
E: renee at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting ICT Educators anywhere, any time