[Yr11 Information Technology] 07 and 08 prac exam answers!

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Sat Dec 4 10:19:00 EST 2010

Hi Clayton,

I had a class for half an hour and went through the outcomes and the slides relevant to Units 1 and 2 from the VCAA site http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vcaa/vce/studies/infotech/StudyDesignMetroPosting.pdf .
I then discussed the descriptions of each Outcome in the Study Design http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vcaa/vce/studies/infotech/infotechsd2011-2014.pdf and suggested to the students that the topics and individual case studies can be different and negotiable. I then asked them to suggest some topics they would like to investigate eg. What type of network would they like to build for SAC12; what type of issues would they like to investigate for their group work creating a web site in SAC13 ( many liked to look at online gaming - pros and cons ) and we seemed to be tuned in and engaged. I didn't give any work but a set of tasks on spreadsheets is what I want to have ready to post on the ultranet for them in the next week or so to do over the holidays.

Take Care

Kevork