[Yr11 Information Technology] RE: U2O3 solution options

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 11 08:08:04 EST 2009

Last year I had my students work with Yr12 teachers to develop a pre-
YR12 program on Moodle.

Rob

Robert Minato
Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
02 6043 5546 w
0431 936 226 m

On 11/09/2009, at 7:41 AM, Christophersen, Paula P wrote:

> Dear Daniel and colleagues
>
> As indicated by Claudette, Outcome 3 of Unit 2 requires students to
> create an information product that will solve a problem for a
> client. Students need to apply the problem solving methodology and
> use one of the following tools to create the solution: programming
> or scripting language, multimedia or web authoring software. The
> introduction to the area of study provides a lot of information
> about the context for the outcome and how the team of students go
> about solving the information problem.
>
> Regards
> Paula
>
> Paula Christophersen
> ICT Curriculum Manager
> VCAA
> 41 St Andrews Place
> EAST MELBOURNE 3002
> (03) 9651 4378

"CONFIDENTIALITY and PRIVACY NOTICE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of the email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this e-mail represent the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of Catholic College Wodonga."