[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O3 solution options

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 11:54:37 EST 2009

Hi Daniel. The finished product of the team should be an information
product, not a physical network or hardware.  They need to use:
programming/scripting; or multimedia or web authoring software.

And they need a client who is outside of the team.

I can't see how they can fulfil those conditions by creating a home network.

Cheers
Mark

Daniel Stanley wrote:
> Good afternoon all,
>
> We have just begun planning for the last outcome for Unit 2 and am
> considering what is a viable solution to build for our 'client.'
> Following on from Outcome 2, some of my students have suggested that
> they might like to plan and put together a home network solution for
> this task.
> This feels to me a bit like a soft option, but the study design seems a
> bit open ended as to what is allowable as a solution.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Daniel
>

> Daniel Stanley
> IT Co-ordinator** |** Carrum Downs Campus
> Flinders Christian Community College
> email:  daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
> <mailto:daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au>
>
> "It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless
> information."
> Oscar Wilde

> http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
> Teachers Association Inc