[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 course outline

BROWN. Jeananne BROWJEA1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Fri Jun 26 14:03:53 EST 2009

Thanks so much Daniela
Will pass it on straight away.
Cya
Jeananne

-----Original Message-----
From: yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Daniela Mariani
Sent: Friday, 26 June 2009 1:17 PM
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au
Subject: Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 course outline

here is a copy of mine

>>> BROWJEA1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au 26/06/2009 12:04 pm >>>
Hi everyone
Counting down to this afternoon no doubt!

We have a new teacher for our Unit 2 class and I'm wondering if anyone has a course outline that they would be happy to share.
Doesn't need to be absolutely filled out but if you have a weekly type plan with the programs you would use and what would need to be done in order to complete the coursework on time I would be really grateful.

I have forwarded lots of other hints that people have given over the last few weeks - so thankyou so much to all of you for the ongoing support.

Have a wonderful R & R.

Regards

Jeananne Brown

Lavalla Catholic College
Traralgon  3844

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete the email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Lavalla Catholic College.
Thank you for your cooperation.
http://www.edulists.com.au - FAQ, resources, subscribe, unsubscribe Year 11 It Mailing List kindly supported by http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/infotechindex.html - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc