[Yr11 Information Technology] Web 2.0 Wall Wisher Demo

mppascoe at bigpond.com mppascoe at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 10 21:08:13 EST 2009

Folks,

I have not had time to do a Wall myself yet, but here is a sample one from
their site:

http://www.wallwisher.com/demo

Seems like a whole bunch of differing opinions can be electronically post-it
noted onto a wall, and this includes comments, doc, videos, and webpage
links.

Could be good for something like Y11 VCE IT Issues chapter, or anywhere with
a controversial topic to discuss.

Enjoy,
Paul Pascoe
St Francis Xavier College Berwick