[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 O1

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 3 09:21:55 EST 2009

AFAIK, the programming Outcome is a folio of tasks, each of which is
progressively harder. Your students may not venture forth into heavy
programming but it is possible to give folios with a smaller increment
of learning.

The boys in my classes tend to use only colours like black, grey and
white. The girls make interfaces a bit more lively. And to watch the
boys gaze in shock when they see an easy-to-read interface is
delightful.

Actionscript is really rough to teach but perhaps others have been more
successful at this than I.

Maggie