[Yr11 Information Technology] Gamemaker for beginners

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:23:04 EST 2009

Actually, I am keen to run an elluminate workshop on some of this game
programming stuff .. talked very briefly with Tony about it at the VItta
conf. Phil Brown got me thinking bout how I can use SCREENR. This week I
have some moderator training courses to attend, lets see what pans out. Nice
to catch up with you face to face again over a cuppa coffee Kent :-)

Regards Roland