[Yr11 Information Technology] Database help?

Edwards, Trent T edwards.trent.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 15 22:42:46 EST 2009

Hello!

Any chance that any listers out there has for me a real basic DVD collection/music collection database (access) that they might be able to share with me??

Realising that hols are over soon *sigh* and that when I get back my Yr11's will be salivating to get into some database work..lol! I want to do something accessible with them, ie; catalogue of DVD's etc... to get their heads around DB's. Therefore anything able to be used in Yr 11 to introduce databases would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou very much

Enjoy the rest of your break

Trent Edwards