[Yr11 Information Technology] computer games

Humera Siddiq humera_24 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:44:41 EST 2009

Thanks Roland and Mark for your reply. I am looking for any commercial computer online games which we can use it in our curriculum.

Regards
Humera

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:17:02 +1100
Subject: Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] computer games
From: rgesthuizen at gmail.com
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au

Non educational? Hmm, watching a virus scan or hard disk repair itself once seemed to have some of my year 7's in awe. It is mildly interactive when you decide what to remove or if you should analyse or directly defragment.

Snipes <http://tr.im/i77j> is good and the first network game, even older than Doom. I started the first wikipedia page for this many years ago. ;-)

Regards Roland