[Yr11 Information Technology] Outcome 2

Gail A Casey gaila.casey at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:38:40 EST 2008

HI Colin,
I love your pic in your slideshow breaking up the different issue
sections - I have used it as part of my outcome 3 at
http://ghs2008.wikispaces.com/Y11+Out3

I would like to reference it properly, could you tell me where you got it from.

This is my first year back teaching year 11 - last time was many years
ago so I have really appreciated the groups ideas and sharing
resources.

Thanks
Gail Casey
Geelong High School