[Yr11 Information Technology] Yr 11 ITA

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 5 11:00:11 EST 2008

Year 11, if anything, can be a little trickier than year 12 because the
study design gives you a lot more freedom in how you tackle and assess
outcomes.  Units 3 and 4 are far more regimented.  All VCAA wants from
you at the end of unit 1 and 2 is a simple S or N.

Try visiting the VITTA resources site.  There are bound to be goodies
stored there.

Gayle MacKenzie wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I am new to teaching ICT and don’t have a lot of resources.  I was
> wondering if anyone has some Outcomes that I could use and marking
> schemes to go with them – my last experience teaching IT was in the UK,
> it is a little different here and I am struggling a little with the
> whole process of assessment outlines for the students and how to then
> set out the assessment.  I have looked at the VITTA and VCAA CD’s but
> not getting enough specifics.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gayle Mackenzie
>

> //Teacher Business Studies and ICT//
>
> //Billanook//// College//
>
> //197-199 Cardigan Rd//
>
> //Mooroolbark, Vic, 3138//
>
> //Ph: 9724 1181//
>
> //Fax: 9725 8556//
>
> // //

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.