[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 1

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 17 12:57:38 EST 2008

I'm using VB6 - 'cos we've got it and I know it.

I made a graduated series of tasks from very basic to quite
sophisticated so kids could show their level of accomplishment.

Tasks are attached.

Paul Golub wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> first time teaching Unit 1 and 2.
>
> Need some advice on Unit 2 Outcome 1.
>
> What software are people using for this outcome and to what depth are they teaching it?
>
> Any feedback will be appreciated, thank you.
>
> Paul Golub
> Santa Maria College
> 50 Separation Street
> Northcote 3070
> Ph: 9488 1674

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.
If you Declare War - is it integer or boolean?