[Yr11 Information Technology] PHP resources

Russell Edwards edwards.russell.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jul 13 15:32:52 EST 2008

Dear list,

  Can anybody point to some very good freely available PHP tutorials ,
or would anyone like to share their own resources?

   I am in a bit of a panic as I'm about to start teaching PHP to my
Year 11s and had assumed, incorrectly, that I'd be able to find loads
of useful tutorials with a few minutes' googling. I am aware of
Kevork's book, which sounds excellent, but I'm afraid at my school we
get in trouble for doing too many photocopies let alone spending $324
on a single resource.  I've got all the software in place ready to go,
and I know PHP myself--- I just need some step-by-step tutorials and
exercises.

thanks in advance,

Russell Edwards
Whittlesea Secondary College