[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA PD Units 1 to 4

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:10:10 EST 2008

Have you just started teaching VCE IT for the first time and managed to dig
up the text book off your colleagues desk? Did you survive day one and
wondered where to go next?

If you are new to teaching VCE IT or know somebody who wishes to brush up
then send them along to these two PD days organised by VITTA workshop.
Contact the VITTA office office at vitta.org.au for an expression of interest,
the VITTA website for more information and register quick.

I will admit to helping out with VCE IT Unit 1 and 2 at this PD. This year I
will endeavour to stick to the topic (blush) hard to do when we get all the
cool toys to play with. :-)

Regards Roland

VCE IT Days - Units 1 & 3 - 15/02/2008

E: lisa at vitta.org.au