[Yr11 Information Technology] Life before the Internet

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 28 18:00:23 EST 2008

Ok, who can beat the 'I've had a class since..."..I cant compete with those posted so will just watch from the sidelines for a chuckle...
hehe..

but..I have worked on mainframe and super mini computers...I suspect there are only a handful of us mainframers about (mine was a big IBM spread over 3 floors!! cop that!) cant remember the model..too long ago.   what about the racket the high speed impact printers used to make at lots of ppm speeds!  memories....

KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."