FW: [Yr11 Information Technology] Copyright Conclusion

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 30 22:25:57 EST 2007

Many thanks, Trish. I hope this is a new Time Of Being Sensible [TOBS]
for the VCAA.

Regards, The Other Mark [TOM]

Trish Sims wrote:
> Back to the briefs, falling elephants and other wacky humour. Such good news
> and so much common sense.
>
> Trish Sims
> Strathmore Secondary College

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)