[Yr11 Information Technology] wikisapces

Lappin, Jason M lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 20 22:30:08 EST 2007

Hi List
I am really sorry to post this email considering that it has nothing to do w=
ith teaching ICT but I will put it "out there" anyway in the hope that I wil=
l get a response.
Our school has different codes for student ID, Cases and First Class. Does a=
nyone know the best format for a universal code for all three. I would reall=
y like to know what other schools are doing as I have just been "awarded" th=
e job of timetabler for the rest of the year and I would like to be able to=
 import/export data between each program and make life much easier than it c=
urrently is.
Thanks for your help.
Jason Lappin
VCE ICT Teacher and "part time" timtabler extraordinaire!