[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 Assessment Criteria Sheet

Kim Gration kgration at myrtlefordsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 26 14:00:35 EST 2007

Hi there all.

Has anyone out there done up or have access to a sample assessment
criteria sheet for U2O1 that they would be willing to share?

I thought that rather than reinventing the wheel I'd put this out there
for feedback.

I have checked the VITTA resource CD but unfortunately the U2O1 assessment
criteria sheet on it is actually identical to that for U1O3 - web site,
group work etc. (it obviously had not been updated yet before the CD was
finalised).

Cheers,

Kim

--