[Yr11 Information Technology] RE: yr11it Digest, Vol 27, Issue 19

David Robinson robinson.david.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 21 16:18:54 EST 2007

I too found the unit 1 IT course way too long, even though I used powerpoint
presentations rather than web pages to try and save the kids some time. As a
result, I am still covering outcome 3 (this week) even though our teaching
timetable for the school says we should be now into teaching semester 2!

David Robinson
Patterson River Secondary College
Eel Race Road
Carrum
Victoria 3197

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.