[Yr11 Information Technology] RE: VB6-cry for help-intro worksheets and exs needed

Fiona Orr Fiona.Orr at wesleycollege.net
Wed Jun 20 10:33:03 EST 2007

I used "VB.Net for Education" by Adrian Janson last year & my students
repsonded very well to the given tasks.

Fiona Orr
Senior School Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
St Kilda Road Campus
Wesley College Melbourne
Tel:  + 61 3 8102 6493
fiona.orr at wesleycollege.net

>>> bremner.kerri.l at edumail.vic.gov.au 20/06/2007 9:19:39 am >>>
Hi Kent (and all others). This is the first time for me too. I am using
a book called "Visual Basic for Education" by Adrian Janson. (it's
subtitle - a step by step approach to Visual basic specially tailored
for the classroom). It breaks down the programming into easy chunks and
has a great introductory piece on the tools of VB. My students were
challenged by turning the computer on...and are finding it ok.

Regards,  Kerri
Kerri Bremner
Lara Secondary College.
Alkara Avenue,   Lara,   3212