[Yr11 Information Technology] VB6-cry for help-intro worksheets and exs needed

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 20 09:18:08 EST 2007

Hi folks, I'm now just finding time to consider this next outcome in programming.
Decided to go with VB6, BUT, havent used it before!
Its on the system here at my new school, and am seeking graduated resources to use with my 3 students at y11, yes I said 3! (and they aint real smart either!)
Basically, a set of basic intro tasks from go to 'woe that will get us up and running ('us' includes me too) is what I seek. We have the visural studio VB6 1997 copyrighted version.
If anyone can help by way of worksheets, exercises etc word or PDF formats etc ok. VITTA website yielded nothing I could use that I could see.(unless I missed it!)
Thanks in advance if you can help..
email address below for direct contact
Cheers...Hic!

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."