[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 1:Programming

Frank Fogarty f_c_fogarty at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 15 12:51:10 EST 2007

Good point Roland. It does depend on the cohort and whether you're offering ITA or Software Development at Year 12. Kids who struggle with Maths may choose IT at Year 11 and would also struggle with programming, but may cope  with the  artistic side of IT. We are currently offering SD at Year 12 (very small class) and are looking to change to ITA next year.

Frank Fogarty
IT,Physics, Maths Teacher
Glen Eira College
Caulfield