[Yr11 Information Technology] Re: Unit 2 Outcome 1:Programming

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:33:34 EST 2007

Python is also used extensively by Google and NASA. I just read on an
interesting blog post that 15% of MS Vista was written in
Intercal<http://clintonforbes.blogspot.com/search/label/INTERCAL>.
The Wikipedia entry for Intercal <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTERCAL> is
worth reading for a chuckle.

Regards Roland