[Yr11 Information Technology] Change in the wind ..

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:23:49 EST 2007

Here is an interesting editorial piece, I will use this interesting IT issue
to kick off a debate or discussion Moodle forum amongst my year 11 students.
Thought others might be interested.

The desktop computer is not dead, but it's doomed. Laptops are not dead, but
> they are doomed. And our mobile phones are going to kill them... sounds
> unlikely? Well, please read on -
> http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/editorial_018

Now I have a use for all the old telephone bricks that somehow ended up
amongst the kids toys instead of the mobile phone recycling bin. Time to dig
out the perspex and  build a mobile phone museum. :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au