[Yr11 Information Technology] (no subject)

Fiona Mackenzie fionamc at leonsec.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 8 13:03:05 EST 2007

Hi All,
I bought a book called "The GameMaker's Apprentice" by jacob Habgood and Mark Overmars. It is quite a good reference book with programs you could use with your classes - "everything you need to make 9 Games" it promises. I got it through Angus and Robertsons.
Regards
Fiona Mackenzie
Leongatha SC

>>> <khoo at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au> 02/08/07 12:25 PM >>>

---
khoo at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
http://warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au/

Hi All,
I have been reading the comments on programming with interest. It is outside my comfort area also but I have looked at gamemaker and am considering using it.

Kathy Hooke
Warrandyte HS