[Yr11 Information Technology] yr 11 IT - programming in Unit 2

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 5 12:15:10 EST 2007

Have you chosen a language yet, or are you still deciding?  Just pick
one that's freely available, so kids can get it free at home - e.g.
Visual BASIC Express, Python (both have a good amount of support).

Mark

Andrew Grimshaw wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> pls excuse cross-posts
>
> i know it seems like a long time away, but in Unit 2 IT we have an
> outcome on programming and/or actionscript
>
> this is outside my field of expertise - ive played with actionscript in
> flash but not in any systematic kind of way and i havent done any
> programing since 1st year Uni in 1990
>
> can any1 suggest some good self-help tutorials i could downloand and/or
> workshops i might attend?
>
> thx in advance
>
> andrew grimshaw
> colac college

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.